Killen & Associates understands that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We cater to all people making property transactions in New South Wales including international investors. Killen & Associates offer many years of experience with property law in NSW and have represented both buyers and sellers of property. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Killen & Associates can provide assistance with conveyancing and property law in the following ways:
- Preparation of contracts for sale of residential or commercial land
- Contract review and advice
- Review and advice on home loan and mortgage documents
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial and retail leases
- Auction contracts
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners and advice on available government grants
- Mortgages and refinancing
- Property development and subdivision of land
- Caveats and protection of interests in land
Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, builders, companies, families and individuals, and superannuation funds. We regularly act for buyers and sellers across NSW and interstate. We have strong connections with real estate agents, building inspectors, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors throughout NSW to assist you in your sale or purchase. We offer a high quality start to finish conveyancing service at competitive rates, which we deliver to you through a friendly and highly qualified team. We also pride ourselves on taking advantage of the many technological advances and tools now available in conveyancing to deliver an efficient service to our clients.